Friday, June 6, 2008

Self Description



Hello my name is Daniel Vasquez. I am a student in the school Richard Merkin Middle

School. I am 14 years old and I play video games and like to run. I like to see lots of marvel

movies. I have a gpa of 4.5. I am an 8th grader and I'm "5 2" tall. I was hear during the sixth

grade. The school was better in the 6th grade. I was also here during the seventh grade. I in

geometry in the 8th , even though I not that good I have a B in that class. I am smart even though

I do dumb things. I like hitting dawit in the eye, just playing around with him.

2 comments:

EduradoR. said...

you are a bit too open and you missed some words :} hehehe


P.S. u still can't borrow naruto or DBZ

luis said...

It is interesting to know you have details about your self that not every1 knows.
-Leslie