After Richard Merkin middle school I am going to try and get myself a summer job, The reason why is because I am going to high school and the school that I am going to attend is culver city high and the reason why I would like to go to that school is because I wont to play basketball at that school.
If I don’t get my summer job I will go to Texas and go visit my cousin and my aunty and my uncle out there, the have a 5 bed room house and two and a half bath rooms. And my cousin is the same age as me, so we would get along really well.
Is this summer I might go up to Gym Gilliam, and teach there and Gym Gilliam is a park. And when I go up there I will be teaching little kids the fundamentals of playing basketball, and that will be another summer job for me, and when I go up there I will be working with one of my fellow classmate and his name Darien Rodgers.
And there is something else I’m going to do and that is going to the studio and the reason why is because I know how to sing and I’m not afraid to sing in front of people are any body.
So this summer I have lot of things I would have to do and so my summer is all pack up. And I will never be waiting at home at all the end.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment