My plans after RMMS is to go to college. The college I want to go to is UCLA. I would like to stay there for 4 years and study Architecture. After college I want to be a Architect. I want to be a architect because they make a lot of money and I like to draw blue prints on my free time. I know now a days it’s harder to be an architect so I will still try to succeed with being an architect. If that doesn’t work out for me, I want to be a S.W.A.T. officer. I would like to be on the S.W.A.T. because I want peace in our society. I would also want to do that because it is good to bring peace.
For the summer break I am going to Cancun. Maybe after that I would go dirt bike riding with all my family and stay over in the desert. I will also like to go airsofting with friends and family. And for the end of summer I will go to summer school and Las Vegas. The summer school is for the high school I will be attending. I didn’t want to go but I have to because it’s a requirement. I will be going to Las Vegas for my basketball tournament. I am on a team and we are the host for the tournament. Then when summer vacation is over I would have to go to Gertz-Ressler for High School.
That is what I’m going to do for summer and my future.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment