Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Camping

Camping

On Friday, June 14 2006, my family and I went camping to Bakersfield. It was a long car ride. But going to Bakersfield made me tumultuous. I was excited because I never been to Bakersfield and I wanted to see what it looks like. I had a bias how the lake or river look or feel like. It took two hours to get there. When we got there, it was way different from Paris Lake. You can camp there, the river was really long and the water current was strong. There were cows on the other side of the river. There were bathrooms almost everywhere. The only thing that was subtle was the small field across the river because it was faraway and hard to find. The river was eerie because it looks like the current could carry you out the small area and take you far. Later, my friend went in the water, he said the water was great and warm. I was still eerie about the water. It locked cold and really dangerous because the current can take you when you don’t expect it. I got my water gun and started wetting my cousin with it. The water was not subtle on his face until a few seconds when he reacted to it. After that, he got mad.
When he got mad, he was in a tumultuous mode. He wanted to get revenge on me. He kept on coming toward me when I kept wetting him with the water gun. I adulated him because he didn’t give up easily but I was shooting him like crazy and everywhere. He was getting even more wet. Then he got an idea. I had a bias his idea would get me wet. I was right when he took out the hose and connected to the sink and wet me badly. I was even wet than him. I was so mad that I got a water balloon and threw it at his face. It hit his face and he got even madder. We kept on wetting each other. My friends came and shot some sticky stuff from his water gun. It hit my neck and it was sticky like gum but it was really small. I had to go wash it off until it was gone off my neck and my neck wasn’t sticky anymore. After that, I went to go eat lunch. I ate two cheese burgers and drank two sodas. I was so full I lied down on my hammock for awhile. I was getting ready to get ready to swim the eerie river that look weird and dangerous.
When I went to the river, a lot of people were swimming in the water. They were tumultuous. They were having fun and others were confused and didn’t know what to do. There was this one guy that nobody subtle him. He was swimming out of the current. When he made big splashes near the people, then they noticed him. I adulated him for being a good swimmer. I still had a bias about the river but I still got in. It was the coldest water I have ever been to. It was so cold I wanted to get out but I didn’t. I was getting deeper and deeper until it hit my midsection. Right there, I couldn’t take it and got out. I never wanted to go in that water ever again. My cousin could get past me, only behind me. My girl cousin, barely jump in the water and the current took her.
Since she wasn’t a good swimmer, the current still took her. We could have never found her if it wasn’t for my friends dad. He jumped in the river and grabbed her by the arm and swam back to shore with her. My cousin went into that river ever again. Her dad was laughing at her because she barely got in the water and the river’s current took her. She thought he was going to hit her but he didn’t. For dinner, I ate carne asada which is steak. After that we started packing. We told every one we were leaving and two hours later we arrive home and fall asleep.

No comments: