Right after I graduate, I'm going to relax at home. I will watch, play video games, go on the computer, play tug of with my dog, and much, much more. I'm going to visit friends and families. We would just hand out and mess around with each other. I will go to places like fast food places and the mall. I will go buy games, clothes, shoes, and other stuff.
When it's July, I'm going to Gertz Ressler High School during the summer for summer school. It's going to be for two weeks. I'm going to see how Gertz Ressler really is. How the teachers are, how hard is the work, quizzes, and tests, how much homework they give us, how the project look likes, what are the rules in the school, what is the punishment for not following the rules, and what kind of classes they have. During the two weeks, I can get used the expectations of Gertz Ressler.
After summer school, I'm going to do what I did before summer school. Play video games, watch tv, go the computer watching videos, play tug of war with my dog, and visit friends and family. Eventually, I'm going to be bored. I'll have nothing to do. Then I'm just going to excercise. Try to lose weight, get stronger, faster. My body has to learn to go past it's limit. When I'm going to highschool, I'll be ready to exercise a lot in P.E class. After that, I'm going to start being on the computer again. Last, I'll go to Gertz Ressler Highschool, starting nine grade.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment