Friday, June 6, 2008

Family and their Values


Different families have different values. And each person has a different idea of a value. A value is what a person cares about most. Some values are like spending time with your family. And other people value just their family alone.

I value my family and some people do to. But some people might not value anything. And some people value lots of money. It is every ones choice to choose what their value is. Everyone in my group says that education is important and that they value it to. I value that because I could do many things after my education. It will also help me get a job or become very successful. Most people that don't value education are not smart and they are going to be successful as everyone else is. I also know that my family thinks its important to. They think it is because they want me to because they want me to be successful.

My other value is spending time with my family. I value this because my family is the most important to me. I spend time with my family so I'm more attached to them. And the more I append time with them the more I value them. And I value them and I spend time with them as much as I can because they wont be hear for a long time.

People that don't have a value doesn't have a life. People even value other people. Like how people value me. My parents are the only people that value me. Samuel values sports because it helps you. His mom values basketball and football . Daniel values education because he wants to wants to do good in life. Davion also values education, basketball, and what his parents tell him.

So a value is something you care about most. Many people have different and many values too.

No comments: