Friday, June 6, 2008

Self Description (Ryan)




My name is Ryan and I am a student at RMMS. I have a Mohawk and I am “5,2”. I am Guatemalan and Japanese. I have a 3.8 and for the last few years going to this school I have been getting a 4.0. The things I like to do is dirt biking, airsofting, and playing basket ball. I like when cars drift and also I am a fan of drifting. When I grow up I want to be a architect or in the SWAT. I am very active and I like working out. That’s what I like doing and what I do.

3 comments:

Zero Ishimatsu said...

nice job getting great gpa dude keep on working hard dont stop being a funny asian actor. "history"
-angel

Crystal said...

HaHaHa...lol yeah what angel said keep on acting like an asian actor...lol
but other than that you are a really interseting and kool guy.
-Crystal Orellana

Rambon,Joey,Alex,Arturo said...

really you didn't know that and wat do you mean with joc my gmail is
yanezramon671@gmail.com tell me their