

Hello my name is Davion gude I am fourtenn years old and I am in the 8th grade I am 5/6 and the high school that I will attend is Culver City high, my favorite activity is to play basketball. I attend Richard Merkin middle school and I am receiving a 3.0 GPA or above and I have been keeping that up since the beginning of 7th grade and I am really proud of myself. The college hat I won't to attend is Arizona state university, and play basketball there and when I grow up I would like to pay in the NBA, and if basketball does not work then I am going to try marketing. And that is my personal description.
3 comments:
yeah reach for ur goal and achive wat u want to do don't give up and keep on praticing to reach it and hope u go to the NBA.. Lakers Won Yeah!!!!!!
(Oscar A. Rizo)
you certain;y have showed us that becoming a NBA star is your dream and if that is your dream, don't let anyone take it away from you.
~Que Jonne' Smith
yo i heard ya was them cool kids on the block and i heard ya was called the class clowns that is very cool and uniique. so guess what im going to hook ya up with a xbox 360, playstation and a wii, na im just playin keep up the work class clowns
Post a Comment