Friday, June 6, 2008

Personal description (Samuel)




My name is Samuel rashad dorham. I’m 14 years old and I was born on December 23,1993.My favorite things to do is skate and to listen to music the music that I listen to is metal, death metal, black metal, thrash, alternative, and rock music. My favorite skaters are Dustin dollin and Clint Peterson. And my favorite bands are bullet for my valentine, immolation, and in flames. I go to Richard merkin middle school im an 8th grader at my school. I want to be a professional skater when I grow up or ill be a realastate agent. And my favorite thing to do is stay home.

4 comments:

"lollipopperz (Dont Think Wrong)" said...

omg ur page is awesome i like it
=] -vivi-

EduradoR. said...

not bad samuel not bad at all

P.S. tell daniel. v BOMBADMENT!!!!!

Ashely,Quejonne' and Dominic's Blog said...

You and your sister love rock music.'Handlebars' by Flobot is a wierd song.

Adonis said...

hey i know i have to write something so im trying to think of something to say but i cant think of anything but i already wrote 30 words telling you this so....hahaha


-danny abad